We get it, moving is a pain in the butt!. We get local Little Rock home sellers calling us or submitting their house info on our website every week saying “I’m relocating and need to sell my house in Little Rock“. We have been happy to help as many of those people as possible sell their house quickly because we buys houses in Little Rock, AR!
There’s always a reason someone needs to relocate quickly wether that is a new job, a death in the family, or no longer being able to care for the property. There can be a lot of work and effort that is put into make a relocation happen.
How can you make this situation easier on yourself and your family?
The one thing that you do not want to do when relocating is to keep your previous home and pay the mortgage on a vacant home. That can start to add up and be a financial strain, plus, it is not necessary.
We are at the top of the market right now in Little Rock, but things can change quickly and we could be on our way into a downturn of the market. Unless you have 5-6 figures in the bank account you more than likely can’t afford to wait.
So how do you make the right choices when you’re relocating and need to sell your Little Rock house fast?
What You Should Consider When Relocating And Need To Sell My House Fast In Little Rock
- Determine the value of your house: You can accomplish this by getting in contact with a real estate agent in the area OR you can give us a call and we can give you a free valuation of your house. When you determine that figure, that will give you a better idea if you’d like to sell the house now or if you can wait.
- Do you know how quickly you need to sell your house after you relocate?: This is very important. I’ve worked with people who have moved out of their house and kept it vacant for a period of time and, unfortunately, over time the house lost a ton of value. Look at your numbers and determine how long you can keep making two mortgage payments, insurance payments, and other cost.
- Work with a reputable real estate agent before you relocate: Do the due diligence and connect with a real estate agent early. The longer you wait and the more time that goes by, the more money it will cost you. If you don’t want to use a real estate agent to sell, we are a reputable local house buyer and we’d love to make you a fast-fair all cash offer. Just fill out the form through this link to get started >>
- This or that? What is the value of selling your house fast vs. waiting for a higher price: The goal for most is to sell their house for as much money as possible. What a lot of people forget to do is to calculate the amount of money it will take to hold onto the house over a period of time The costs involved include the mortgage, insurance, taxes, maintenance, and the list goes on. For example, imagine you want to sell your house for $400,000 and the mortgage payment is $2,400/month, taxes $400/month, $200/month for insurance, and $100/month for maintenance. That adds up to roughly $3,100/month in expenses. That is month that is not going into equity by the way! If it takes you 8 months to sell you house on the market the traditional way for that $400,000… that pans out to $24,800 in holding cost + you had to pay $24,000 in real estate agent fees. I’m no mathematician, but adding that together can be quite expensive. A lot fo people value their time over money, and we have not even spoken about the time required for this. What if there was an easier way? If you were to sell your house in the next 7-14 days and avoid all of that?
- Move forward!: Whatever option you go with, don’t wait! Time is of the essence. If you want to go the traditional route then find a highly rated Little Rock Real Estate agent. If you’d rather not have to wait and not have to pay real estate agent commissions… then a viable option may be to sell your house to us for cash.
If you have some extra cash and some spare time on your high it may be worth to test your property on the market. As long as it is move-in ready and a nice property, you may get the offer you are looking for.
Looking at the number, most properties fall into the ‘average’ category. Nothing special or outstanding. They tend to blend into the neighboring houses. Unless your property has been recently renovated or if it is staged like it is appearing on the HGTV show, then you may not pull in top market price.
You can also win by marketing your property for rent and sale at the same time, just to see what happens first.
Whatever you decide to do. we love working with our community members and being the local real estate solution providers.
Creative solutions can bridge the gap to get you where you need to be.
Who Is Sunny Day Homes LLC And How Can We Help You If You’re Relocating And Need To Sell In Little Rock?
We are real estate investors who work with individuals and families in our community. Wether we can work with you or not, we love education people on what options they have on the sale of their home.
Who is a good fit to work with us?
- Those who need to sell their home FAST (we are talking as little as 10 days)
- Prefer not to work with real estate agents
- Don’t want commissions and fees taken from their profit
- They need repairs on the home or it is not move-in ready (we buy houses in as-is condition)
- … tons of other ways
We are a local and honest company.
We’ll quote you a fair price, and we can close fast with cash.
We will be happy to serve you!