If your Little Rock, Arkansas house is going through a pre-forclosure or foreclose process and you need help getting out of that situation you may want to think about selling your house for cash. This isn’t the only reason someone would sell their home for cash either, those who lost their job, need to relocate, inherited a home, and many other reasons should consider looking into having a company buy your Little Rock Arkansas house for cash.
IF you do decide to do this, you can really save your credit score from plummeting. Many people who go through forclosure experience a 100+ point decrease off their credit score. By getting rid of the debt on your home now, you can avoid that happening to you. You may even be able to walk away with some extra cash.
Buy My House for Cash in Little Rock, Arkansas: How is it Done?
The first step that you need to take in order to sell your Little Rock house fast to someone else with a “buy my Little Rock Arkansas house for cash” business model, is to be aware of your options.
If you are using a real estate agent, this should assist you with this. As you are working with you lenders you should also find a real estate professional who has worked with folks going through foreclosure. It’s important to work with someone with experience so they can get the correct value on your home.
1. Are you in a rush to sell?
Time will determine what choices you have. It’s really important to establish your timeline early on in this process.
If you are looking for a fast sale in less than 30-60 days you won’t have time to use a real estate agent to sell your home. You’ll likely have to try to sell the house yourself (if you know how to) or sell your house to a local professional house buyer like Sunny Day Homes LLC. You can also call us at (501) 400-0505 and we can make you a cash offer on your Little Rock house AND close quickly.
2. How much do you need to sell your Little Rock house for retail price?
Notice how we said how much do you need?. If you’d like to sell your house for full retail… but you have to sell your house fast and can’t afford to list it with a real estate agent… determine what you need to get out of your house sale.
If the price you can sell your house for doesn’t have enough leg room for the commissions real estate agents demand then you may consider selling the property yourself (for sale by owner) or selling it for cash to our company.
On the reverse side of that if you need top dollar market price for your house and you don’t have time constraints (meaning you can wait upwards to 6 months), then you should put your house for sale on the MLS.
3. Decide what works best for you and move forward!
Like I mentioned above, if you need a company to “buy my Little Rock Arkansas house for cash”, the main factors to consider are:
- How fast you want to sell
- How much you money you need from the sale
Once you answer these two questions, check out this quick reference guide below:
- Real Estate Agent: You can wait up to 6 months for the sale and you are willing to pay up to 6% in commissions to the agent.
- Real Estate Investor: You need to sell fast (within 14 days), you don’t want to pay commissions, fees, or closing cost. You want to sell your house in as-in condition with no money required from you.
- For Sale By Owner: If you can wait up to 6 months and don’t want to pay commissions and don’t mind doing the work yourself. You can sell it on your own.
- Speak With Your Bank: If your mortgage is “underwater” or you’re in or nearing foreclosure… your first step may be to talk to your bank to see if they have any mortgage relief programs. Some banks offer assistance or can at least guide you in a direction to lessen the burden.
We can help you strategize how to sell your Little Rock Arkansas house fast. Give us a call at (501) 400-0505 for help selling your house fast, or fill out our form to see if your property qualifies for a fast, fair all-cash offer.
There are several reasons why you may be thinking “buy my Little Rock Arkansas house for cash – please let it be that simple” (and it can be). Regardless of your reasons, you need to prepare your house for sale just as you would any other product. A thoughtful preparation WILL turn your home into an attractive option for buyers. Doing it this way, you can sell your house fast and get top dollars.